You know that great old song 88 Lines About 44 Women by The Nails? Now imagine that, only instead of lines, it’s shoes. And instead of 88 women, it’s a dozen ex-lovers. Now, you’ve got the idea behind 12 Shoes For 12 Lovers, a fashionably amusing project by Sebastian Errazuriz.
12 Shoes For 12 Lovers
Whether the women are real or imagined, Errazuriz has created stories about them and designed shoes that reflect the relationships and experience with these archetypal lovers. If you don’t take the objectification undertones too seriously, the project is quite enjoyable.
As a matter of fact, looking at these stories and photos about the 12 women, real or imagined, and the shoes inspired by them are fun to peruse when set to the Nails song. So if you are someplace where you can – play the following video, put together by YouTuber Nat Siy, as you read the post.
1. The Honey Shoe for Natasha
2. The Crybaby Shoe for Alexandra
3. The Gold Digger Shoe For Alison
4. The Heartbreaker Shoe for Laura
5.The Ice Queen Shoe for Sophie
6. The Hot Bitch Shoe for Caroline
7.The Virgin Shoe for Anna
8. The Jetsetter Shoe for Jessica
9. The Boss Shoe For Rachael
10. The GI Jane Shoe for Barbara
11. The Ghost Shoe for Valentina
12. The Rock Shoe for Alice
See more imaginative and interesting work by Sebastian Errazuriz here.