It’s that wonderful time of the year again when Neiman Marcus unveils their Fantasy Gifts for the 2014 holiday season. Among the drool-worthy presents are a pair of His & Hers Vilebrequin Quadski.
Launched in 2012 by Gibbs Sports Amphibians and mass produced for consumers in 2013, the Quadski is like an ATV and a Jet Ski combined. The amphibious ride-on toy for ballers goes up to 45 mph on land or water, powered by a 1300cc BMW engine.
The pair of Quadskis (is that the plural? I have no idea) offered by Neiman Marcus have been branded by Vilibrequin, the swimwear company. The Sea Turtle, which is the swimwear company’s mascot, is splashed all over each yellow and purple Quadski.
With every His & Hers Vilebrequin Quadski purchase, Neiman Marcus will donate $1,500 to The Heart of Neiman Marcus Foundation—dedicated to supporting youth arts education in communities across the country.
• 4 cylinder 1300 cc BMW engine.
• 140 hp on water.
• Transitions between water and land in five seconds.
• Top water and land speed up to 45 MPH (previously no commercially available amphibian has been able to exceed 10 mph in water).
• A lightweight composite hull, wide track, and low center of gravity yield the high-performing, stable, and comfortable ride.
• Purchase includes a trip to Gibbs test facility in Florida for a safety briefing and opportunity to experience your Quadski on the Gibbs course.
• GoPro camera and mount to record your rides included.
• Delivery to dealership included. Home delivery is available at additional cost.
HIS & HERS VILEBREQUIN QUADSKI, EACH $50,000
To order, call 1-877-9NM-GIFT. For more information, visit https://www.gibbssports.com