Five New Fun Finds For The Home – A collection of home decor items by various artists and designers from all over the world that will add some serious style to your home.
Finds For The Home
1. Anna Carin Dahl‘s Deer and other Woodland Creature Vases. Ceramic, 6″ tall by 2.5″ in diameter. Orange, Pink or Green with colored interior glaze.
2. Chris Collicott‘s Toy Soldier candle holder. Heavy enough to be a bookend too! Size: 9″h x7″w (sold out everywhere – check ebay)
3. Piggy Steamer / Cooking Lid by Marna, Inc. Made of soft silicone with a pig face in the center, this multipurpose lid can be placed directly over ingredients in a pot to help them cook evenly, releasing steam through the pig’s snout. It can also be used to cover food in the microwave, and as a grip to open lids. Dishwasher and microwave safe. 3 sizes, 3 colors. And all of them cute.
4. Crystal Cloud by Yumiko Yoshimoto, 1979
Water in this cloud-shaped glass sculpture creates repeating natural phenomena such as forming water drops, becoming cloudy based on temperature, and shining when the water sways. Created by glass sculptor Yumiko Yoshimoto, each Crystal Cloud is mouth blown and shaped by hand. Made of borosilicate glass filled with distilled water and a polished chromium-plated brass stand. Hand-wash only. Size: 2.75h x 3l x 1.5″diam. Carried exclusively by MoMA, it is no longer available anywhere.
5. The Matwalk has slippers integrated into the bath mat so you can wipe up the wet floor with ease. Designed by Paolo Ulian for Droog.
See more cool things to buy, admire, and amuse on If It’s Hip,It’s Here’s boards on Pinterest