Introducing the Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth Speaker from iHome.
Designed by KIDdesigns for iHome, at first glance this looks like a stylish, silver Death Star for display, but it’s actually a Bluetooth speaker. This little speaker produces a huge sound when paired with a Bluetooth device. Once paired, the Death Star will play any audio format, including music, games, and phone calls. The speaker’s range is up to 30-feet away from the source. The Death Star has a rechargeable battery that lasts up to eight hours when fully charged. It comes with a USB cord for both charging and hooking up a headphone jack device.
The Death Star also lights up when it’s on and includes an auxiliary input so you can plug a device with a headphone output directly into it.
• Death Star Bluetooth Speaker on acrylic stand
• Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
• Wirelessly stream music from up to 30 ft. away
• Compatible with Bluetooth 1.1, 1.2, 2.0, and 2.1+EDR enabled devices
• Auto-link button for fast, easy Bluetooth setup
• Also plays audio from devices equipped with 3.5mm headphone jack (cable included)
• Frequency Response: 100Hz to 16Khz
• Power: 3W@1%THD
• Speaker lights up when in use
• You can charge the speaker while listening
• LED charging indicator light
• Batteries: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (a charge lasts up to 8 hours)
• Charges via micro USB (cable included)
• Dimensions: 6″ tall x ~ 4 1/2″ wide x ~ 4 1/2″ deep
• Weight: 7 lbs.
• Note: Does not include Concave Dish Composite Beam Superlaser
Sold out at Think Geek, it is still available here