The Doghouse Hotel located on Brew Dog’s 42 acre site in Columbus, Ohio is the very first hotel accommodations inside a Craft Brewery. Each of 26 rooms and 8 deluxe suites overlooks the brewing facilities and is outfitted with an in-room beer tap AND a stocked refrigerator in the shower! Not surprisingly, given the brand’s love and commitment to canines (they’ve helped find families for homeless dogs and more with their Brewdog Foundation), they have dog-friendly rooms as well. Beer and Dogs? What’s not to love.
Doghouse Hotel Columbus
Featuring 32 rooms, including a 460-square-foot Punk Suite, guests can kick back with a Punk IPA in their room, soaking up the views over the brewhouse.
Head down for a beer-paired breakfast. Spend time reading the latest brewing books or sit back with a draft beer poured from your room’s very own BrewDog tap.
Each guest is treated to a minibar packed with hand-picked brews, as well as a beer tap in your room to pour yourself a fresh pint as soon as you run dry.
• Work out facility with Rogue Fitness® equipment.
• BrewDog OverWorks sour beer facility views throughout.
• Lobby bar with games and activities.
• Marketplace for takeaway food.
• International continental breakfast offered daily.
• Select dog-friendly rooms.
All rooms include:
• In-room tap with a draft beer of your choice.
• Complimentary Standard Wi-Fi.
• 42” Flatscreen Smart TV’s.
• Mini fridge with a curated selection of Martin + James’s favorite beers.
• Seasonal selection of BrewDog beer for purchase on draft in the room.
• Rainfall showers (water, not beer).
• In-room coffee provided by Columbus’s finest; Stauf’s Coffee Roasters.
• Pillow-top mattresses & luxury linens.
• Locally made craft beer soaps by Glenn Avenue Soap Company.
The DogHouse Columbus is located at 100 Gender Road, Canal Winchester, Ohio right next to their brewery and DogTap taproom.
images and information courtesy of Doghouse Columbus unless otherwise noted