Thanks to the folks over at Uncrate, I was introduced to Wrensilva’s new Loft Record Console. Packed with the power of a full size console, analog and streaming audio, 300 watts per channel amplifier, a turntable, SONOS functionality, audio and RCA jacks, the Loft is designed to take up far less space than most record consoles.
Wrensilva’s Loft Record Console
Made with Walnut wood and white (or black) acrylic accents, the Wrensilva Loft is a standalone unit that can play your new and vintage vinyl on its fantastic sounding turntable.
It can be used with the most demanding speakers and also has the ability to connect wirelessly to all Sonos speakers.
Or it can be purchased as a complete package with matching Wrensilva Monitor speakers and included welded steel speaker stands.
Constructed of solid North American Walnut hardwood with gloss white acrylic details, the 28″W x 33″H x 18″D unit has a sculptural console base and (optional)* speaker stands made of naturally patinated hand-welded steel.
Solid aluminum knobs and engraved faceplates add sophistication and the console can store up to 120 LPs (records for you young folks) with its removable rounded-edge steel shelf.
It also contains a Capture tray for a record brush, your mobile devices and more.
They’ve also added a spinning record sleeve display slot in the lid.
Because it has a full set of RCA inputs, you can attach anything from an old school cassette deck to a digital cable box to the console.
• Materials: Walnut Hardwood and Acrylic
• Leveling feet
• Solid aluminum knobs and engraved faceplates
• Steel shelf with removable, round edged dividers for storage of up to 120 vinyl records
• Capture tray for record brush, mobile device, etc
• Now Spinning record sleeve display slot in lid
• Dimensions 28″W x 33″H x 18″D
• Wrensilva solid state pre-amp
300 wpc Class D output – IcePower by Bang & Olufsen
• Wrensilva 2-way bass reflex
• LF Driver- 6″ Nomex cone
• HF Driver- 1″ Textile dome
• Crossover frequency 1700hz
• 44 hz – 20k hz +/- 2db
• Seamless switching between vinyl and streaming music
• Pair your Wrensilva console with existing Sonos speakers throughout your home
• WiFi mesh streaming for a super high quality and dependable audio signal. Your music won’t cut out when you answer the phone or exit the room.
• Access all your online music services, internet radio stations, etc through one easy-to-use app
• Continuing software updates ensures your technology is always current
• Fully decoupled belt driven turntable
• Wrensilva 1 1/8″ dual layer wood + acrylic, split plinth construction
• OA2 precision Gimbal tonearm
• Hurst 24v AC synchronous motor
• 3/4″ Acrylic platter
• Ortofon 2m Red MM Cartridge
SYSTEM + CONNECTIVITY
Four listening modes:
• Sonos high fidelity WiFi mesh streaming
• Mobile (3.5mm jack)
• Auxiliary (RCA)
Connecting to existing systems:
• Sonos allows you to broadcast from your Wrensilva console to any Sonos speaker throughout your building.
• Pre pre-amp Audio Output Jacks easily tie into existing in-wall audio systems.
PRICES (subject to change)
Loft in white/walnut-console only: $2,999.00 USD
Loft in black/walnut-console only: $2,999.00 USD
Loft in white/walnut + white monitor speakers and speaker stand (+$1499)
Loft in black/walnut + white monitor speakers and speaker stand (+$1499)
*LIMITED TIME INTRODUCTORY OFFER*
Purchase the Loft model with Wrensilva’s Monitor speakers and get free welded steel speaker stands AND free shipping. A $250 value. This offer will be available for a very limited time.
Based in the heart of the creative community of North Park, San Diego, Wrensilva is the brainchild of Scott and Debra Salyer. Founded in 2011, Wrensilva is equal parts grandpa’s woodshop and mad scientist electronics lab. Their goal is to celebrate the recorded music listening experience, to recapture the warmth that radiated from consoles of decades past, and to take an old concept and create something new. Each stereo console is custom fabricated using the finest techniques and woods available, with sustainability and the search for underutilized materials an everyday priority, ensuring that each product is built to sound as good as it looks.