Yes Virginia, there are some Pro-Trump Christmas Parodies out there such as A Donald Trump Christmas and 12 Days of Trump, but today we are sharing with you the some very creative Anti-Trump ones because there’s more humor in truth.
Best Trump Christmas Parodies
I’m sure it will come as no surprise that the most common holiday parodies compare Donald Trump to The Grinch, but that’s not the only Christmas classic to get Trumped. Here are ten of the best from various creative minds.
1. You’re A Mean One, Mr Trump by Joe Conklin:
2. How The Donald Stole Christmas by Elisha Brophy:
3. How The Trump Stole Christmas by Brentalfloss:
4. You’re A Mean One, Mr. Trump by College Humor:
5. Congressman David Cicilline (D-RI 1st District) uses a trumped up version of Dr. Seuss’s “How The Grinch Stole Christmas” to tell the story of Trump’s tax raid on America:
6.Do You Wanna Build A Wall? by Derick Watts and The Sunday Blues:
7. 12 Months of Trump’s Mess by Parody Project:
8. Late Night Storytime: A Trump Christmas Carol Late Night with Seth Myers:
9. It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Hitler by Chris Larson with Music by Rocky Mountain Mike:
10.How the Grinch Trumped Christmas (Audio recording) by Steve Irvings: